Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Years Resolution Suggestion!!

Looking for an area to improve yourself this year (I mean since you are so very near perfect already, its got to be hard to find something, right?)  Well allow me to suggest taking your personal presentation up a notch.  We have  several adorable 20 something customers who come in dressed in period dress.  They always look amazing, and lift my mood just by coming in. 

We have a lot of period clothing in the store ranging from pioneer, Victorian, Roaring Twenties and the WWII era to hippy goodies.  There are 6 different dealers who regularly bring in vintage and antique clothing.



I asked this cute customer if she would mind letting me take her picture, she looks amazing!!  Doesn't she look like a war bride?  And her attention to detail is wonderful. (Where does one find seamed nylons?)
Come on in and take a look at our period finery, you might just get hooked, and you certainly won't regret it.

1 comment: